Being a member means Glovers Trust can communicate more effectively with our fan base and make sure as many supporters as possible can have a voice in the running of their club.
We recognise the fact that YTFC fans come from a variety of backgrounds and locations and we want to engage with you all.
As a member you will receive regular updates regarding Glovers Trust and you will be able to attend regular events and of course you will have the chance to influence the running and governance of Glovers Trust by being able to vote on both the election of Trust Board Members and on specific policy items. However, membership of Glovers Trust is about more than this – it is about being a part of the future of your Club and of your Supporters Trust.
Although we want to keep membership costs as low as possible, we do need to have a subscription fee as the Trust has administration costs to meet on an annual basis. All of your funds will be used wisely and will be fully accounted for as shown in the annual accounts. The audited accounts will be freely accessible for all members to view when published.
This is a team game. Join our team – Glovers Trust – and together we can win a successful future for our Club and Community.
WHY JOIN THE TRUST?
- The Trust is a volunteer led, democratic organisation which has the ability to give supporters a real sense of ownership. As a Trust we have the ability to provide continuity regardless of club ownership.
- The Trust’s minimum annual subscription of £10 a year makes Trust membership accessible to all.
- At times of need supporters need a unified voice that can be heard. The Glovers Trust is the only democratically constituted body that represents supporters and operates on a one member, one vote principal. If you want the chance to influence the strongest voice that Yeovil Town supporters have then you need to join us.
- The Trust is not constrained by the whims of individual Directors or owners. We are ordinary supporters with no hidden agenda. Each member has one vote and each person is able to contribute to how we set out to operate.
- The Glovers Trust has the ability to build funds that are there to provide a basic platform should there be ever be an extreme time of need. A great example of this type of situation was provided by the formation of supporter owned league teams such as Exeter City and AFC Wimbledon. No Trustees receive payment. Apart from essential but minimal running costs, all Trust subscriptions increase funds available to the Trust.
TRUST MEMBERSHIP ENTITLES YOU TO A NUMBER OF BENEFITS. AS WELL AS CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS THE CONTINUING EFFORTS OF THE TRUST OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An equal ownership stake in the Trust
- The ability to stand for and vote in the Trust Board elections
- Membership Card (Available on Request)
- A 20% discount on food before home matches at The Arrow Public House
- Other benefits as and when they are agreed with commercial partners
MEMBERSHIP TERMS RUN ANNUALLY FROM THE POINT OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
If you are completely new to the Trust and wish to join for the first time please select the Join The Trust option. If you are a former member looking to renew, or are simply looking to update your membership details as an existing member please select the Account Login option.